You will see in a recipe coming soon but lately I’ve been loving meatloaf. I am always looking for quick and easy protein sources that I can make for the week and then grab and go throughout the chaos of my week. These muffins are perfect for this. Not only are they protein packed but they travel well. All I have to do is throw a couple in a cooler along with some fruit or veggies and I’ve got lunch, dinner, or snack on the go. Perfect. You can play around with flavors and veggies to mix in and get creative. They are delicious any way you make them!
Packed and Ready to Go
- 1lb lean ground turkey (antibiotic and hormone free if possible)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grate your zucchini into fine pieces.
- Then in a mixing bowl combine the zucchini, almond flour, 2 eggs, oil, worcestershire sauce, and oregano.
- Mix your ingredients well and add in the turkey mixing well.
- Place turkey mixture into muffin tins sprayed well with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a meat thermometer reads at least 160 degrees.
- Pack up and enjoy!
Served with Cheesy Rice.