Today I have one more Valentine’s Day recipe to share with you. The only reason I’m calling it a Valentine’s recipe is because it’s pink. That counts right?! This recipe is Paleo and gluten free and makes a great treat. It is also a good dairy free swap for things like frozen yogurt or plain yogurt.The coconut milk takes time to refrigerate so plan on starting this recipe a day before you eat it. You have to refrigerate the coconut milk the night before. Hope you enjoy it!
- 15 Strawberries
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbs. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbs. enjoy life chocolate chips
- Refrigerate your coconut milk for at least 24 hours.
- In a food processor pulse your strawberries until pureed.
- Add in the coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Lastly add in the thick part of your coconut milk. Save the remaining coconut water in the can.
- Blend until combined.
- Mix in your coconut flakes and chocolate chips
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day treat??? I’m a sucker for anything pink!