Even though it’s December there is no reason I still can’t bring you pumpkin recipes! Today I’m sharing of my favorite Paleo pumpkin muffin recipes in mini muffin form. These are the perfect snack to pack along or compliment to breakfast.
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. cloves
- 1 tsp. ginger
- dash of salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter (only ingredient should be almonds!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine your flours, spices and baking power.
- Next add in the pumpkin, eggs, honey and almond butter, blending well.
- Lastly fold in your raisins.
- Bake in greased mini muffin cups 15-20 minutes.
Makes 18 Mini Muffins
Are you sick of the pumpkin craze yet?? Any holiday recipes you want to see made a bit healthier?