So a couple weeks ago I posted my coconut flax pancake recipe and one of the comments I got often was if you could swap the pumpkin! I changed some things around to make a perfect Paleo pumpkin pancake recipe! This recipe is 100% Paleo and gluten and is a great way to change up your breakfast especially during the Fall season!
- 2 tbs. coconut flour
- 2 tbs. flaxseed
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- In a mixing bowl combine all of your ingredients starting with the dry and adding in the wet last.
- Combine all ingredients well and let sit 2 minutes or so.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil spray and then form your pancakes into 4 medium to small size pancakes.
- Cook until the edges start to curl up and then flip, cooking the other side.
- Top with coconut butter and enjoy!!!!
What’s your favorite pancake flavor?
What’s your favorite pancake or waffle topping?