A couple weeks ago we celebrated National Chocolate Cupcake Day! Well today is National Vanilla Cupcake day and I couldn’t not celebrate! I wanted to give you an easy recipe that you can put together in minutes and will taste just as good as a vanilla cupcake! I was inspired by the Tone It Up ladies to create a recipe using my Perfect Fit Protein which I have been loving lately! It cooks perfect and works just as awesome in smoothies. Plus it’s Organic, Raw, Gluten Free, and only 70 calories in a serving! Good enough for me!
- 2 tbs. Perfect Fit Protein (or any protein of choice)
- 1 tbs. ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs. unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- In a microwave safe mug sprayed with olive oil spray, combine all of your ingredients and mix well.
- Microwave on high 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Top with almond butter (I used Justin’s Vanilla) and organic sprinkles!
What’s your favorite sweet treat???