Since it’s the middle of November I figure I need to slow down with the pumpkin recipes but I can’t promise that peppermint and gingerbread won’t replace it! Here’s your first peppermint recipe of the season! I love the chocolate peppermint combination so expect to see a lot more soon! This recipe is super simple and is the perfect dessert when you need a sweet treat!
- 1 tbs. coconut flour
- 1 tbs. cocoa powder
- 1 tbs. enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tbs. applesauce
- In a microwave safe mug sprayed with olive oil mix together your coconut flour, cocoa, chocolate chips, coconut sugar, and baking powder.
- Next mix in your extract, egg whites, and applesauce. Mix well.
- Bake in your microwave 3-4 minutes on high.
- Flip your mug upside down to pop out your cupcake!
Out of the Microwave!
Dessert is served!
What’s your favorite: Gingerbread, Pumpkin, or Peppermint???