Today we’re going with classic risotto with an Italian theme! In case you missed my previous posts, I’m not actually using rice to make these recipes! You can find out how to make cauliflower rice here! This recipe is quick and easy and will only take minutes to make! Serve with protein on the side and you have a complete meal! Little tip: you can store pre riced cauliflower in your refrigerator to have on hand when you need a quick meal!
- 4 cups cauliflower “rice”
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 cup light (canned) coconut milk
- Heat a skillet with 1 tbs. of olive oil and add in your spinach, tomatoes, and “rice” saute 3-4 minutes until cooked.
- Add in your coconut milk and pepper to taste and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Lastly sprinkle in 1 tbs. arrowroot starch (this will thicken the mix), mix and let simmer over low heat 1-2 minutes more.
Makes 4 servings
What’s your favorite Meal in Minutes you want to see made Paleo??