The task of creating Paleo meals can at times seem daunting! Who has time to cook and bake such extravagant replacements all the time for your non-paleo favorites?! I’m going to start featuring some quick and easy Paleo recipes that can be made in minutes on the blog! Kicking things off right with a veggie mix! This makes the perfect side dish for any meal or top it with some protein for a complete Paleo meal!
- 3 cups organic frozen spinach
- 2/3 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1/2 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbs. pine nuts
- Spray a skillet with olive oil and saute your spinach until it begins to defrost over medium to high heat.
- Turn your heat down to low-medium and add in the coconut milk and tomato paste.
- Cooke everything together stirring occasionally 2-3 minutes longer.
- Top with your pine nuts and enjoy!
What’s your favorite meal to make when you only have a few minutes to throw something together???