So this recipe is kind of a lie! It takes longer than a few minutes to cook but the prep can literally take you under one minute then all you have to do is leave it in the oven (or microwave) to bake! Simple! This also makes for a great dessert or nighttime snack when you’re in need of something sweet!
- 1 apple
- 1 tbs. almond butter
- 1-2 tbs. raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Use an apple corer to core your apple.
- Stuff the core with almond butter and raisins alternating between the two.
- Bake your apple in an oven safe dish for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Note: You can bake this in the microwave too if you like! Core your apple and bake in the microwave for around 8 minutes on high. Then stuff the middle with the fillings.
What’s your go to sweet treat when you want something at night??? Any favorite nighttime snacks?