National Pancake Day is tomorrow September 26th! I’m celebrating a day early so you have a super easy and Paleo pancake recipe to follow tomorrow morning to celebrate with!!!
- 2 tbs. coconut flour
- 2 tbs. flax
- 1 tbs. unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbs. applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
- In a medium size bowl combine all of your dry ingredients (coconut flour and flakes, flax, and baking powder).
- Next add in your egg whites and applesauce.
- Slowly add in your almond milk. The batter will still be pretty thick.
- Heat a skillet and spray with coconut or olive oil.
- Drop your pancakes into 3 medium sized cakes on your skillet.
- Cook on each side until golden.
- Serve with toppings of your choice! I did more unsweetened coconut flakes, sliced almonds, and a drizzle of honey!
Makes 3 Medium Pancakes (one serving)!
- Calories: 225 calories
- Carbs: 19 grams
- Protein: 12.5 grams
- Fat: 11.5 grams
- Fiber: 11 grams
Did you miss my other food holiday posts??? Check them out here:
- Blueberry Muffins
- Ice Cream Month
- Fried Chicken
- Strawberry Parfait
- Eat all your veggies
- Peanut Butter Cookie
- Banana Bread
- Trail Mix
- Cherry Popover (I made a crumble!)
Your choice pancakes or waffles?? What’s your favorite pancake topping??