Happy National Pumpkin Day! I could not let today pass by without celebrating so I am sharing some of my pumpkin recipes as well as some of my favorites of all of yours! Not only is pumpkin delicious it is also chock full of vitamins and minerals. Pumpkin has high amounts of Vitamin A, C, fiber, potassium, zinc, and magnesium. Even the seeds are good for you! They are full of healthy fats (essential fatty acids to be exact) and protein!!!
Here’s your round up:
And some of my favorite pumpkin recipes from all of you:
- PaleOMG~Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Hungry Healthy Girl~Pumpkin Pie Powerball
- Katie Did~Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Paleo Oatmeal
- Bess Be Fit~Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Bread
- Your Trainer Paige~Pumpkin Dessert Omelet
- Healthy Diva Eats~Pumpkin Cream Cheese Donuts
- Wish and Whimsy~Pumpkin Spice Protein Souffle
- Eat Yourself Skinny~Pumpkin Mousse Shooters
- Eat Live Run~Pumpkin Crunch Granola
- The Detoxinista~Grain Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Multiply Delicious~Pumpkin Spiced Donuts
Pumpkin….love it or hate it???? What’s been your favorite pumpkin recipe you’ve tried this fall???