Today is National Brownie Day and to celebrate I’ve got a Paleo brownie recipe to share. These are in perfect mini portions so you won’t overdo it with a big slice. They are just big enough to satisfy your sweet tooth! Plus the recipe only makes 12 mini bites so you don’t have extras lying around for days. What better way to celebrate National Brownie Day than with these!
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used enjoy life brand)
- 2 eggs
- tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine your almond flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Add in your eggs, honey, vanilla, and almond butter blending well.
- Lastly stir in your chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
Makes 12 Brownie Bites
You tell me…Box mix or homemade brownies??? What do like to put in them?