Happy Monday and Merry Christmas Eve to all those who celebrate. Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie! I’m off working early this morning but wanted to leave with a post filled with link love to enjoy on what is hopefully your day off before Christmas.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here…
My Mom’s beautiful tree! I told her she’s going to have to come decorate for me when I have a house of my own.
Fun gifts from Almond Breeze and Allie! Plus lots of wrapping took place this weekend. I am the worlds worst wrapper by the way. I’m just no good but who looks at the wrapping anyway?! My family can however always tell which presents I wrapped and which ones my sister has!
Even Sophie’s been in the holiday spirit despite a bad hair day
I sill managed to get a regular grocery trip in this week. I’m still going to need food for the week after all.
Here’s what I got: apples, kiwis, ground turkey, zucchini, brown rice tortillas, bell pepper, bananas, carrots, unsweetened vanilla almond breeze, edamame, goat cheese, kind bars, blueberries, eggs, and black beans.
and here’s a little wrap up from last week….
A Thursday Thoughts Post
and Learned how to make Mini Pumpkin Paleo Muffins
- Purely Twins~ Banana Coconut Pecan Protein Baked Donuts
- Hungry Healthy Girl~ Pumpkin Pomegranate Microwave Muffin
- The Fitnessista~ 3 Minute Skinny Peppermint Mocha
- The Fitness Dish~ Grain Free Fudgy Protein Brownies
- Nourish and Flourish~ 5 Minute Chocolate Protein Cake
- Detoxinista~ Double Chocolate Cookies
- Powercakes~ 5 Ingredient Lentil Loaf
- Lisa Lately~ Healthy Gluten Free Gingerbread
- Purely Twins~ Peppermint Candy Cane Protein Bars (Grain Free)
- PaleOMG~ Giant Vanilla Bean Paleo Chocolate Chunk Cookies
All the Rest:
- Your Trainer Paige~ It’s How Easily You Do Something Well Enough
- Sweet Tooth Sweet Life~ A Life Changing Post (Congrats Courtney!)
- Keep Calm and Carry On~ 5 Crappy Thoughts I’ll Most Likely Have
- Aunie Sauce~ Thoughts
- Healthy Diva Eats~ A Beautiful Blessing (Congrats Katie!)
- The Petite Athleat~ The Power of Protein
- Nourish & Flourish ~ So…What is “Healthy”?
What are your plans for the holidays??? Not celebrating, how are you spending your week???