So I’ve recently discovered this….
…and I might just be obsessed! It totally reminds me of pumpkin eggnog but I can’t decide if that sounds good or gross! Just trust me that it is amazing and I have been trying to use it in as much as possible! My favorite is putting a splash into my coffee but recently I experimented with this recipe and came up with the easiest dessert ever!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice coconut milk
- 1 tbs. chia seeds
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- packet of stevia (optional)
- Mix all your ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Done! It’s that easy. Serve with toppings of your choice!