Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie. Nothing too exciting happening for me this Monday but I do have a lot of great links from last week to share.
As usual groceries for the week were bought on Saturday and meals prepped on Sunday. I only post one grocery trip every week but I usually end up stopping in the middle to the end of the week for a few extras so today I have both to share.
Saturday’s trip included: Quinoa, cashews, baby spinach, zucchini, bell pepper, goat cheese, black beans, grapefruit, avocado, lime, unsweetened almond breeze, Greek yogurt, kale, eggs, and sweet potatoes.
This past Thursday I went to get a few extra vegetables to get me through the week including: Greek yogurt, goat cheese, coconut milk, bell pepper, grape tomatoes, zucchini, crushed tomatoes, kidney beans, spaghetti squash, and baby spinach.
Finally I got everything prepped and ready to go for the week, including a lot of recipes I was trying out for the blog.
Spaghetti squash bake, roasted chicken, sweet potato fries, grapefruit salad, kale for kale chips, and a sweet potato black bean mix.
Sophie also got a haircut this weekend. She came home complete with bows. She got a big trim too because the snow is knotting her fur. Poor girl!
Onto some link love. I have a bunch to share this week so happy reading! Let me know if I missed any of your favorites from last week!
- Sprint 2 The Table~ Nutty Quinoa Fuel Bars
- Julie Go Lean~ Single Lady Secret Microwave Chocolate Treat
- Purely Twins~ Easy Homemade Low Sugar Marshmallows
- The Fitnessista~ Peanut Butter Cup Amazeballs
- Lisa Lately~ Vegan Baked Oatmeal
- Purely Twins~ Broccoli Bread Sticks (Gluten Free and Paleo)
- Petite Athleat~ 2 Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- Hungry Healthy Girl~ Snickerdoodle Cashew Butter
- Fitness Dish~ The Best Grain Free Chocolate Chip Protein Waffles Ever
- The Detoxinista~ Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
All the Rest:
- With a Side of Sneakers~ Paleo Diet Review
- MizFit Online~ Leave Margins.
- Kris Carr~ Sorry. No. Thank You…
- Nourish and Flourish~ Clean Eating and “Cheating”
- Life of a Not So Ordinary House Wife~ I Phone Apps for Blogging
- The Daily Tay~ What Full House Taught Our Generation
- Sweetness Itself~ The Pretty Girl Rock
- I Heart Wellness~ How Do You Know Your Dreams Are Reachable
Happy Monday! Any fun plans for the week???