Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie. I’ve got some Marvelous Link Love to share with you today.
To be honest I’m not feeling so marvelous myself this Monday! I finally have the cold that has been going around so me and my couch have been spending a lot of time together this weekend. I’m a little late on the meal prep too but planning on getting it done today. So while I’m working on that and hanging with some cold meds and Sophie here’s a wordless post for you along with some reading for you to enjoy!
- Glam Hungry Mom~ Coconut Chicken
- Say What You Need to Say~ Turkey and Black Bean Chili
- Sprint 2 The Table~ Sweet Potato Baked Oatmeal
- Mix N Match Mama~ Lasagna Soup
- Keep Calm and Carry On~ Cake Batter Energy Bars
- Purely Twins~ Simple Kale Squash Pie
- CandyFit~ Chocolate Protein Dipped Frozen Banana Bites
All the Rest:
- A Gutsy Girl~ The Sugar Addiction
- The Lean Green Bean~ What’s in my Grocery Cart
- MizFit Online~ “I’m Terrified of Gluten”
- Go the Extra Mile~ You May Need More Calories Than You Think
- Powercakes~ Let’s Talk Fat
- For the Love of Kale~ Redefining Hunger
- Lisa Lately~ Everything Happens for a Reason
- Fash Boulevard~ Closet Full of Stripes
What’s your go-to tip for fighting off a winter cold? Any fun plans for the week?