Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a good start. Today I’m celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie. I’ve got lots of Marvelous Link Love to share with you as well as some marvelousness from my own week. Hope you enjoy.
I have always loved the idea of Mondays being a fresh start. This means that Sunday is always the perfect day for me to grocery shop and prep some healthy meals for the week. Why not get the week started off right?!
Here I have: crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, bell peppers, pure bars, goat cheese, protein cereal, unsweetened almond milk, apples, zucchini, kombucha, carrots, spaghetti squash, fruit juice sweetened brown rice bread, chicken strips, turkey, and lean ground meat.
Once everything is home, I get it all prepped and ready…
Broccoli with bell pepper and spice, spaghetti squash with tomatoes and zucchini, roasted carrots, turkey meatloaf, and lean ground meatballs still in the oven.
And it wouldn’t be a Monday with Sophie. She usually stands by my side while I prep just hoping for anything to drop. Her favorites this week were carrots, bell peppers, and turkey. As Caitlin said I think I have a Paleo Puppy!
- Lisa Lately~ Bodies and Beliefs
- The Lean Green Bean~ The Final Push
- For the Love of Kale~ Your Body is a Container of Love
- Fit Swiss Chick~ When I Was Little
- MizFit Online~ Our Gratitude Jar Commitment
- Best Body Fitness~ Reward Yourself
- CandyFit~ Low Carb Chocolate Protein Fudge Berry Clusters
- Running to the Kitchen~ Coconut Kale Chips
- Powercakes~ Dark Chocolate Strawberry Chia Oats
- Carrots N Cake~ Sweet Potato Pizza Crust
- Change of Pace~ Hamburger Helper
- Itz Linz~ Healthy Banana Foster
- Hungry Healthy Girl~ Eggplant Fries
Happy Monday! What are you up to for the week??