Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie. I’ve got lots of Marvelous Link Love to share with you as well as some marvelousness from my own week.
I just have to share this picture of Sophie. Whenever you’re talking to her and she’s “thinking” about something she tilts her head and it’s the cutest thing ever. I finally got a picture of it!
Onto my weekly groceries…
Eggs, apples, carrots, unsweetened almond breeze, snap peas, turkey, kombucha, zucchini, baby spinach, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, pure bars, lemon, asparagus, bell peppers, turkey, and lean ground meat. Not pictured are spaghetti squash, Applegate Farms Southwestern chicken strips and these new finds…
Kevita sparkling probiotic drinks are awesome. I’ve only tried the coconut so far but they have great flavors and only 5 calories in a bottle plus tons of probiotics.
Yes these are meant for toddlers but I love them. They are tiny bits of freeze dried fruit and perfect when I either need something quick on the go or want something crunchy. The only thing in them is real fruit!
I also got my second round from Stitch Fix this week and loved everything I got again. Everything fit perfectly and I ended up keeping it all again. This may be getting dangerous
and finally some link love for your week. Happy Reading:
- Purely Twins~ Raw and Vegan Pumpkin Apple Pie Layer Cake
- Sprint 2 the Table~ German Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hungry Healthy Girl~ Award Winning Chili (it’s Paleo)
- Change of Pace for Me~ Paleo Parfait
- Nourish and Flourish~ Baked Cinnamon Bun Oatmeal
- One Healthy Munchkin~ White Bean, Turkey Sausage, and Kale Soup
All the Rest:
- The Wiegands~ My Word: Hope
- Honey We’re Home~ Less and More in 2013
- Running with Spoons~ Things to Keep in Mind in 2013
- For the Kale~ New Year, New Goals: How Do You Wanna Feel
- MizFit Online~ Stop Rereading
- Living in Yellow~ Blogging Advice in Your Own Words
- Best Body Fitness~ I’m Not My Leanest
- Healthy Chicks~ How Do I Feel
Happy Monday!!! What did you do this weekend?