Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie! Today I have Link Love to share, recipes from last week, groceries, and meal prep. It was a busy week last week and I’m ready to kick off another one…
Lot’s of marvelous to celebrate from last week especially in response to my very first personal post that was blogged last week. It was so great to read every one of your kind comments and I really appreciated the positive feedback more than you may know. I’ve been busy working on a lot of exciting changes for the blog and can’t wait to share them all with you in the new year. Look for a brand new design and a lot more personal posts to come!
I also had professional pictures taken for the blog on Friday! Pictures definitely freak me out a bit, probably why you don’t see too many of them on here but I sucked it up and had them done and am looking forward to sharing the results with you. Anyone else not a huge fan of picture taking? Please tell me I’m not alone…
I also got to spend a lot of marvelous time with this face:
Unfortunately though it was not for a good reason. Sophie had a very safe and typical surgery last Wednesday so I’ve been spending lots of time helping her recover. She is getting back to her normal self bit by bit and I think we are both anxious to get this cone off of her head this Saturday! Counting down the days. Poor buddy keeps bumping into things with the cone and has been a lot more sleepy and clingy than usual.
I did manage to sneak out for a bit to stock up on groceries for the week. Sophie hung out and napped while I cooked and prepped for the week and got to experiment with a couple new recipes.
Here’s my grocery haul:
Here we have cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, diet hansen’s, goat’s milk cheese, apples, bell peppers, kind bars, gummy multivitamins (yes I am five years old!), unsweetened almond breeze, gluten free puffins, organic zucchini and yellow squash, ground turkey, and eggs.
Spicy chicken and veggies, turkey meatloaf, potatoes waiting to be roasted, and unpictured roasted vegetables in the oven.
Now onto some links to share. First off here are last week’s recipes in case you missed them. They’re all Paleo!
Onto the Link Love:
- Detoxinista~ No Bake Chocolate Cookies (Grain and Nut free)
- Purely Twins~ Banana Chocolate Chip Blondies and Apple Cider Quick Bread Loaf
- Sarah Fit~ Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Macaroons
- The Fitness Dish~ Mom’s Chicken Noodle Soup (No Grains)
- Change of Pace~ Salted Cinnamon Coconut Chips
- Fitnessista~ Vegan Brown Rice Pudding
- Sprint to the Table~ Sweet Potato Mexican Pie
- Kate’s Healthy Cupboard~ Grain Free Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Bars
- Hungry Healthy Gril~ Spinach and Bacon Quiche (Paleo)
All the Rest:
- Lindsay’s List~ The What If’s
- Delights and Delectables~ What is Fit?
- Itz Linz~ Eat Healthy on a Budget
- For the Love of Kale~ The Key to Finding our Passion
- Lisa Lately~ Happy Where You Are
- My Food and Fitness Diaries~ Learning to Care Less
That’s all for today! Have a great Monday. What do you have planned for the week?? Any links to share with me that you loved???