Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie! As usual I’ve got link love for you, along with my groceries and some of my meal prep to get ready for the week.
Mini pears, apples, grass fed burgers, baby carrots, chicken apple sausage, perfect foods bar, kabocha squash, spaghetti squash, bell pepper, baby spinach, and pumpkin seeds. I didn’t need a lot this week, just stuck to the basics! Little note on those pumpkin seeds. I was so excited to find them at Whole Foods but when I went to eat them today I realized they are coated with wheat flour. Major fail! Good thing I checked the label.
The Recipes: Last week’s recipes in case you missed them!
- The Detoxinista~ Easy, Raw, Paleo, Vegan, Fudge
- Carrots n’ Cake~ Microwavable English Muffin
- Carrots n’ Cake~ Toaster Oven Pizza for One
- Say What you Need to Say~ Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa Bowl for One
- Julie Go Lean~ Tropical Nutty Baked Chicken
- Eat Move Balance~ Sneaky Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Food n’ Focus~ White Bean and Chicken Chili
- The Fitness Dish~Sweet Potato and Black Bean Soup
- Purely Twins~Peppermint Coconut Chocolate Dipped Snowflakes
All the Rest:
- Lisa Lately~ Little Moments
- Living in Yellow~ The Most Beautiful Hours of the Day
- Sarah Jenks~ The Price of Perfection
- Powercakes~ Jimmy’s Journey
- Hey Gorgeous~ Stop for a Minute
- For the Love of Kale~ Don’t Erase it Embrace it
Have a fabulous Monday! Any exciting plans for the week?? What was marvelous in your weekend?