Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie! Today I have Link Love to share, recipes from last week, groceries, and meal prep! I can’t believe it’s Thanksgiving week already too! In honor I’ll be sharing some Thanksgiving Link love too! First let’s check out my grocery haul…
Gluten free wheat bread, plantain chips, roasted turkey breast, bell pepper, pears, mango, butternut squash, spinach, snap peas, apples, eggs, vegetable chips (vegetables, oil, salt, and that’s it!), water, peanut butter, unsweetened almond milk, potatoes, carrots, and almond meal.
Not a new find but wanted to share this. Trader Joe’s just almond meal is awesome and super cheap! It’s only 3.99 for the bag. I know a lot of people complain about almond flour being super expensive. This one is not!
Sorry for the gross meat picture but I wanted to show you the label. Grass fed, no antibiotics, no hormones and organic. Awesome quality and not super expensive. This is the first time I’ve seen these at Trader Joe’s and was impressed.
This is the best creation ever and I wish Trader Joe’s carried this year round. So easy to open the bag roast and have on hand for the week!
- PaleOMG~Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Detoxinista~Grain Free Stuffing
- Change of Pace~Paleo Thanksgiving Meatballs
- Hungry Healthy Girl~Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Fitnessista~Cranberry Quinoa Stuffing
- Eat Yourself Skinny~Glazed Butternut Squash with Sage
- Sarah Fit~Ultimate Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Peas and Crayons~Crockpot Cranberry Sauce
- Detoxinista~No Bake Pecan Pie Bars
- Fit Swiss Chick~Veggie Eggie Bake
- Say What you Need to Say~Roasted Kaboocha Squash and Cauliflower Stew
- The Fitness Dish~Chocolate Peppermint Almond Cookies
- Sweetly Fit~Dark Chocolate Muffin
- Purely Twins~Pumpkin Protein French Toast Waffles
- Katie Did~3 Ingredient Coffee Pancakes
- Nourish and Flourish~High Protein Vegan Banana Bread
- Beanie Bumbles~Raw Fudge Brownie Caramel Cups
All the Rest:
- A Gutsy Girl~Fresh Starts
- Amazing Asset~23 Things I learned in 23 Years
- Healthy Diva Eats~Are you 92% or 8%?
- The Lean Green Bean~When it’s Their Turn
- My Food and Fitness Diaries~A Challenge for the Holidays
Happy Monday! Any fun plans for the week?? Anyone traveling over Thanksgiving week?