Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie! Today I have Link Love to share, recipes from last week, some groceries, and meal prep! Let’s get started!
First off I wanted to let all of my Boston area readers know about an upcoming boot camp Ultimate Boot Camp is hosting on Thanksgiving! For its 5th year in a row, Ultimate Bootcamp is hosting 90 minute Thanksgiving workouts in three different locations, where 100% of the proceeds are being donated to local charities. The Thanksgiving Bootcamp Blast focuses on fun challenges and cheering on success, and is designed for all fitness abilities. Here’s all the details:
WHEN: Thursday, November 22, 2012 (times vary; see below).
- BOSTON: Boston Common (all proceeds to benefit St. Francis House in Boston) from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. NOTE: Participants in this event will be able to visit St. Francis House after the workout to help deliver their check.
- PROVIDENCE: Memorial Park Downtown, Providence, RI (all proceeds to benefit Providence Parks & Rec) from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- WATERTOWN: Arsenal Park, 545 Arsenal St., Watertown, MA (all proceeds to benefit the Watertown Boys & Girls Club) from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
WHY: Thanksgiving Day Ultimate Bootcamp gives the opportunity to work out before indulging in Thanksgiving dinner, while also donating 100 percent of their proceeds to a local charity.
HOW: Register online at www.ultimatebootcamp.com. Registration must be done in advance and 100 percent of the $25 registration fee will be donated to the above organizations.
Definitely check it out if you’re able! I’m almost positive I’ll be attending the Watertown Boot Camp so let me know if you’ll be joining me!
Now onto your typical Marvelous in my Monday Post….
Baby spinach, unrefined coconut oil, bell pepper, kaboocha squash, cannellini beans (in a box! how neat), goat cheese, potatoes, acai juice, terra veggie chips, almond flour, bananas, lentils, vega packet, gummy d vitamins (best way to remember to take them), apples, organic carrots, and ginger juice.
Two new finds: Acai juice is great for energy and antioxidants. It has way too many benefits to not take it! Ginger Soother drink with lemon and honey. Not because my stomach bothers me just because it tastes good! I’m also hoping it will mask the taste of apple cider vinegar in my morning drink.
The Meal Prep:
Diced carrots and bell pepper for stir fries, roasted kaboocha squash, carrot sticks, cooked lentils, bananas to freeze. I also roasted some unpictured potatoes with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
The Link Love:
- Exsoycise~ Stella and Dot Trunk Show for Sandy
- Fitting it All In~11 Ways to Help Hurricane Sandy Victims
- Chef Katelyn~ Sandy Call for Help
- Julie GoLean~ Sandy Aftermath
- For the Love of Kale~ J’Adore La Vie Challenge
- The Lean Green Bean~ Foodie Pen Pals for Charity
Recipe Link Love:
- Purely Twins~ Protein Thin Mint Ice Cream
- Katie Did~ 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Pancakes
- Chef Katelyn~ Chaco Cado Fudge Pudding
- Bess Be Fit~ Cocoa Chocolate Chip Protein Banana Bread
- How Sweet It Is~ Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes
- Truly Jess~ Clean Chocolatey Pumpkin Pudding
- Purely Twins~ Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Blondie Squares
- For the Love of Kale~ Pumpkin Spiced Baked Apple with Shredded Coconut Filling
All the Rest I Loved:
- Your Trainer Paige~ It’s Still a Good Day!
- Detoxinista~ 5 tips to beat sugar cravings
- Fit N Well Mommy~ We Eat Our Way, The Way That Works For Us
- Purely Twins~ Knowing What you Want
Happy Monday! Will you be joining me for bootcamp??? Any pre Thanksgiving workout plans for my readers in the US??? What’s so Marvelous about your Monday??