Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie! Today is actually National Donut Day too so I’m not only celebrating my favorite links from the past week but also some healthy donut link love! Check it out below but first, a little grocery recap…
Here’s my groceries for the week:
Kale, Collard Greens, Precut Butternut Squash, Carrots, Baby Spinach, Almond Butter, Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper, Avocado, Lime, Eggs, Almond Milk, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Dark Chocolate, GrassFed Lean Ground Beef, Cherry Tomatoes, GrassFed butter, Vegetable Broth, Bananas, Apple Juice Sweetened Cranberries, and Pumpkin Seeds
Grass fed beef, Washed Collards, Washed and Chopped Kale, Diced Soup Veggies!
Roasted Butternut Squash, Chopped Veggies, Cooked Meat, and Soup
and I thought I’d throw in some beauty product love! A recent trip to CVS for dry shampoo resulted in this:
…why is it I can never leave with just what I needed! The suave dry shampoo is my favorite so far that I’ve tried. It works good and smells great, make up triangles, Physicians Formula bronzer (I love their eye shadow too), and a curling iron! I’ve been watching too many of this girl’s videos and am feeling inspired! I am terrible with the curling iron though! Help!!!
In case you missed them, here’s a quick recap of last week’s recipes:
Some “Healthier” Donut Love:
- PaleOMG~Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Sugar Coated Donuts
- Healthy Diva Eats~Pumpkin Cream Cheese Donuts
- Fork and Beans~Peanut Butter Cup Mini Donuts
- Purely Twins~Coconut Lime Donuts
- Multiply Delicious~Chocolate Coconut Donuts
- Chocolate Covered Katie~Vegan Pumpkin Donut Holes
- The Lean Green Bean~Baked Apple Chips
- Feeding the Brain and the Body~4 Ingredient Chocolate Breakfast Cake
- The Detoxinista~Healthier Homemade Butterfingers
- The Fitnessista~Quinoa Trail Mix Muffins
- Say What You Need to Say~Roasted Maple Chicken Salad with Pumpkin Gnocchi
- Purely Twins~Roasted Butternut Squash, Ginger, and Hemp Seed Soup
- Sensual Appeal~Mocha Protein Pancakes
- Carrots N Cake~Butternut White Chocolate Chip Bars
- Change of Pace For Me~Paleo Pumpkin Coffee
Loving All the Rest:
- Purely Twins~Finding Me: Let’s Go
- Lisa Lately~Taking the Easy Way Out
- Wish & Whimsy~What’s in a Name?
- Running with Spoons~What True Health is to Me
- Best Body Fitness~We All Have Motivation
Happy Monday!!! What’s marvelous about this week coming up??? Donut or Muffin? You decide!