Happy Monday! Celebrating Marvelous in My Monday thanks to Katie! Celebrating all things marvelous today with some link love, recipe recaps, and a grocery haul! I’m taking a much needed day off to catch up on things and am very happy to celebrate Monday today!
This weeks grocery haul was nothing out of the ordinary:
Apples, plantain chips, raw granola, baby spinach, spaghetti squash, siggi’s yogurt, zucchini, blueberries, eggs, coconut milk grapes, unsweetened vanilla almond breeze, applegate farms grilled chicken strips, rice cakes and pumpkin coconut milk.
I did manage to find a couple great new things…
Hail Merry Raw, Vegan, and Gluten Free Granola! In two awesome flavors, orange cranberry, and blueberry lemon.
So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk! So excited to try this in my coffee!
Prepped some veggies for the week…
In case you missed it here’s a quick recipe recap from last week:
Onto the Link Love:
- Feeding the Brain and the Body~Banana Chocolate Spice Cake
- Foodie Fiasco~Healthy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- The Detoxinista~Healthier Pumpkin Spice Latte and Grain Free Ginger Cookies
- The Lean Green Bean~Baked Apple Packets
- Nourish and Flourish~Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Blondies
- Carrots N Cake~Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- Oatmeal with a Fork~Caramel Apple Pie for Two
- Slim Sanity~Black Bean and Brown Rice Salad
- Beanie Bumbles~Coconana Cream Pie Bars
All the Rest:
- Purely Twins~Do You Trust Yourself?
- Lindsay’s List~I Don’t Do Perfection
- Chef Katelyn~Lift Yourself Up + What I’m Grateful For
- A Dash of Meg~It’s Called Living
- Healthy Diva Eats~Honor Your Body
- Lisa Lately~Happiness
And just to cheer up your Monday a little more….here’s Sophie:
What’s Marvelous in your Monday??? Any marvelous things happen this past weekend?