Happy Monday!!! Happy October too! I can’t believe September is already gone! It flew by! Today I’m celebrating all things Marvelous thanks to Katie over at Healthy Diva Eats
Before I get to my link love I wanted to share some of the new products and meals I’m loving lately!
A quick mid week trip to Whole Foods: Apple Chips, Coconut Butter, Raw Crackers, Cappuccino Lara bars (my favorite!) and my first buttercup squash!
There is one ingredient in this bag: Fuji apples! Can’t wait to try them out! Perfect for on the go snacking!
When I did my first ever strict Paleo challenge I used to get these a lot to tame my sweet tooth! I finally picked them up again and am so glad I did! Take a look at the ingredient list! Simple and everything I can pronounce!
Coconut butter is back! I’ve been out for awhile and was so happy to finally restock!
Got my Sunday meal prep done! Lean ground meat, butternut squash, and a quinoa mix I will be sharing soon!
All together and ready for the week!
And the thing I love most!!! Sophie says Happy Monday! She needs a haircut!
Onto Link Love!
- Sensual Appeal~Skinny Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Julie GoLean~Protein Bread
- The Detoxinista~Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- Fit Foodie Finds~High Protein Minute Muffin
- Lisa Lately~Sunflower Protein Muffin
- Hungry Healthy Girl~Butternut Squash Chicken Chili
- Bess Be Fit~Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Bread
- For the Love of Kale~Pumpkin Quinoa Bake with Warm Orchard Apples
- Purely Twins~Single Serving Baked Thin Mint Cake
All the Rest:
- Lisa Lately~ The Perfect Diet
- Your Trainer Paige~Staying on Track with Healthy Eating
- Tina Reale~What Does the 80/20 Rule Really Look Like
- Wish and Whimsy~Eat Real Food
- Carrots n Cake~Starting a New Diet and Dealing with Cravings
- Powercakes~Why Not Working Out is Okay
Some Fun October Challenges:
- For the Love of Kale and Powercakes~Plant Power Challenge
- The Lean Green Bean~October Photo a Day Challenge
What’s Marvelous in your Monday??? Share with me your favorite recipe from the week!!