Work With Me
It is my goal to help women discover their true potential. I am dedicated to helping you clean up your diet, enjoy moving your body, boost your health, and go after your dreams.
I believe that you should have something that you are truly passionate about. That quote above is one of my favorites because I truly do believe that life is more beautiful when we are able to dream. I am determined to help you go after your dreams, recognize your worth, and finally love your body!
I work with women who are eager to find their true passion in life; women who are ready to ditch the diets and start living. I’ve been there and I can tell you diets don’t work. Weight loss is not the key to your dreams and happiness, but it may just happen along the way.
Let me ask you some questions:
- Are you waiting to go after what you want until you get just a little thinner?
- Do you feel you won’t ever be truly successful until you lose the weight?
- Do you hold off on buying clothes because maybe just maybe you’ll lose a little weight soon and fit into a smaller size?
- Do you dread pictures of yourself and dread anytime you are tagged in a facebook photo?
- Are you eating the best foods, working out all the time and still not losing the weight?
- Have you tried every diet in the book only to gain all the weight right back?
- Do you worry that you can’t go after your dreams simply because you don’t “look the part”?
- Are you waiting for the day when your happiness can begin because you’ve finally lost the weight?
- Do you try to eat less only to end up hungry, cranky, and just eating more?
- Do you look in the mirror only to turn away, self conscious about what is staring back at you?
- Do feel like you are trapped in a life you don’t really want?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I understand. Why? Because I’ve lived it. For years I lived in hatred of my own body, trapped behind negative thoughts and feelings, worrying if I’d ever reach my dreams. I was convinced that the only way to true happiness was to lose weight; so I did what any normal woman does: I dieted, exercised, spent hours on the elliptical, bought low fat and light everything, counted calories, counted points, drank shakes, ate bars, cried, thought about how unfair everything was. Then I realized something. I was my own worst enemy. Me. No one was holding me back from my dreams except for me.
Why am I telling you this? Because if you’re anything like me I know that you have dreams. That you have goals that you just need to believe in. I want you to stop worrying about the weight and the diets and start living. I want to help you recognize your dreams and take steps towards accomplishing them. I want to make working out a blast, and get you excited about food again.
If you are as excited as I am about cleaning up your food, getting moving, and reaching your dreams I encourage to contact me to set up your 1-hour strategy session.
To schedule this 60 minute session please send me an email at Danielle@DaniellePrestejohn.com. Once I receive your email you will receive an invoice for $100.00. Once it is paid I will be in touch to book your strategy session.
Not quite ready to sign up? Stay in touch by signing up to receive my weekly articles about health, happiness, and living a life filled with fun and some weight loss along the way!