Every year I go on a squash overload at the beginning of fall up until they start to disappear from the shelves! Squash is easily one of my favorite vegetables and there are so many kinds to love! Butternut squash is definitely one of my top favorites because it’s everywhere and so simple to make! This recipe combines some of my favorite fall flavors and makes and excellent side dish for a comforting fall meal!
- Butternut Squash, 2 cups chopped
- 2.5 oz baby spinach
- 1/2 tbs. cinnamon
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dried apple juice sweetened cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop your squash into small cubes and bake for 45 minutes until done.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, warm your coconut oil and add in your cooked squash.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the squash and stir.
- Add in your spinach and cover until wilted.
- Continue to mix adding in your cranberries.
What’s your favorite fall squash???