I am a cereal addict. Seriously. Since I was little I loved dry cereal for just about any meal. Even when I was not eating much, fiber one cereal was still my go to meal. Since going gluten free and dabbling in Paleo my cereal consumption has gone way down but I still do love my cereal. Some of my favorite gluten free cereals are multigrain puffins and chex. May not be the healthiest choice but I love them so I’m okay with them once in a while. For an everyday treat though I love this granola. This is perfect to top on your favorite yogurt (my choice is almond milk yogurt), mix in your oats, eat with berries and almond milk, serve with coconut milk, snack on plain, and so many more options…
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs. ground flaxseed
- 2 tbs. cacao nibs
- 1 tbs. cacao powder
- 1 tbs. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine your ingredients excluding the honey.
- Lastly stir in the honey making sure to combine well.
- Spread your granola onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Let cool completely and then crumble your granola into small pieces.
Makes 8 servings (1/4 cup)
out of the oven.
all crumbled up.
Are you a cereal fanatic like me??? What’s your cereal of choice?