If you read my blog often you know I am always looking for a quick way to eat something on the go and prepping ahead makes it the easiest! Here is a quick and easy way to add healthy fats to your on the go meal. There’s even a little boost of protein in them! Now all you have to add is a protein and a carb and you’re good to go! Now these are not the prettiest snack but I promise they taste way better than they look!
- 2 tbs. almond butter
- 2 tbs. coconut butter
- 2 tbs. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tbs. honey
- In food processor add in all of your ingredients and pulse 2-3 minutes until blended.
- Your mixture will be rather runny but roll it into balls.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours and then remove from the freezer and place in your refrigerator.
- Store in the refrigerator and grab one or two when you need some healthy fats on the go!
Makes 10 balls
What’s your favorite on the go healthy fat???